The moment you begin to decolonize your education is the moment you become a better human. This is how we change the world, by changing the way we educate. Show your support for change in this unisex hoodie perfect for water protectors, justice warriors, teachers, and more. Give as a gift. Start the movement by starting the conversation.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This hoodie is large and warm, perfect for getting cozy with a good book as well as sending the message to remind others to decolonize their education. Def recommend!
Great shirts and a great message! Glad to support!